Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back Hurts

Today is day 2. I FINALLY got my new office chair. We've been in the new building for going on a week now but in the move my office chair disappeared. I LOVED my office chair. I should have put my name on my chair like my keyboard and mouse. The more interesting thing is the fact that out of a whole office of 14 people the chair has completely disappeared. So, whatever. I was fortunate enough that I was able to buy a new one. Office depot has this thing wear you can put in how many hours you spend in your chair and what you use it for...10-12 hours sitting on my butt. They actually had a chair for that!

Today's task was to walk a brisk 3.0 miles. I walked 3.2 miles (a 5k) during my lunch hour. After work I did some shadow boxing with the punching bag and some circuits in the garage. I am sore already.

I still can't decide if it's my back because of my chair or because I worked out hard today. Whew!

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I have to be in Court tomorrow morning and I am tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment