So far, I think that week one went pretty well.
I was good on all of my meals and I follow-up my workout plan. Over the weekend, Elias and I were at the beach. We walked 4 miles on Saturday and about 3 miles on Sunday. It's hard to calculate exactly without google maps to help. My calves were a little sore from all the walking on the sand. And at the end of each walk we have to climb the stairs to get back to the house. It's a tough way to end the workout but the view at the end is brilliant.
I haven't really lost any weight yet. I am not gonna lie and say that I am not disappointed, because I really am. But I just keep going. Maybe my body is just taking it's sweet time. I am trying to remember how I lost so much on my own and I wasn't writing anything down or anything.
Today is another 3.0 mile brisk walk during lunch. I like to workout during my lunches as it seems to break up the day and then I won't sit at my desk stuffing my face.
I got my blood work back on Saturday. The doctor said that I was Vitamin D, aka The sunshine vitamin, deficient. Hmmm...could it have anything to do with being inside all the freaking day now...I wonder. And it was just winter. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Hmmm...
Anyways, I haven't raised any money yet for my walk. I need to send out a flier and get the show on the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment