I am still so sore today from doing squats, lunges and military pushups on Tuesday night! The rest of the program is going pretty good so far. I don't have time today to workout during lunch and we are going to my parents tonight for dinner. Ron is making Ribs. I don't really care for Ribs, which is good because I heard they are actually not that good for you. I don't like them because they are so messy and you have to pull the meat off the bones. Anything with bones kinda creeps me out-chicken, wings, etc. I know, I sound like a food snob.
I had some crazy cramps yesterday. I worked out during lunch and I think that kept them at bay. Elias and I walked a little over 2 miles after work...and then boom!...It totally hit me. I took a bath when I got home and Elias made me grilled cheese and butternut squash soup for dinner. I managed to stay relatively close to my calorie goal so that was a relief, despite eating about 700 calories in licorice. I LOVE licorice. Why does it have to be so good? That's what I get for going to the grocery store on an empty stomach.
I am a little worried about getting a workout in today. I think I am going to have to suck it up and go walk on the treadmill at the gym to get my 3 miles in after dinner. It might be a late night. I keep telling myself to get up in the morning to work out but it's so nice and warm in my bed.
I am looking forward to this weekend! Elias birthday is tomorrow. YAY! We are going to splurge and hit up a new Japanese buffet near our house for lunch. I hope they have noodles...that's the only reason I go and maybe if they have soft serve.
I have two endurance walks this weekend. 4 miles on Saturday that I already routed with a walk on the beach and then another 3 miles on Sunday. That will be a total of 14 miles this week, not including my three X-training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment